So you want to know why you should go with BLI Publishing over the other self-publishing companies or why you shouldn’t have to go at it alone. Well here are some top questions we are asked and if you have any you can always complete our Contact Us form or call 469-557-1254.
1. What is the difference between you and other publishing companies that do what you do?
– Well, we are similar to other publishing companies except we don’t nickel and dime you. We give you your rights as the owner of your work. We give you a large percent of your royalties based on the at the wholesale cost and not the sale price… so you get more for your book when it sales through our distribution channel. We have great packages for all stages of you as an author. We are not pushy and won’t push you to write your book because we know you want to produce great work. We understand the process because we are authors ourselves so we understand the process. You receive up to five hours of Marketing Consulting with every package regardless of price. So we help you plan the most effective way to promote your book.
2. Do you have signed authors who are not self-published?
– At this time we do not have authors who we have signed and are under a book deal contract. All of our authors are self-published but one day we aspire to become one of the publishing giants to help more authors live their dream of publishing.
3. How do you help me reach my goal to become a best-selling author?
– Becoming a bestselling author is a collaborative effort. While we provide you with the tools and resources you need to get started, it’s ultimately up to you to push the awareness and sales of your title. We do not near the responsibility of ensuring that you will become a best-selling author, though it’s or goal.
4. Do I get a refund if I’m not happy with my services?
– No. All services are tailor made for your needs as an author and require your full commitment and participation.
5. Do you have independent services if I don’t want to buy a package?
– Yes. All of our services are available at an individual rate but they may be higher than if included in a package.
6. How long will it take to finish my book once I pay for my services?
– All books have a minimum completion time of 45 days. That time can be extended if editing or ghostwriting services are requested.